Galaxy Tab S2 CM12 is here finally thanks to folks at XDA and installation instruction for downloading and installing CM12 aka cyanogen mod 12.1 for the Samsung Tab S2 are given below. It shall be noted that while almost everything except MTP and microphone is working, this cyanogen mod 12.1 for the Samsung Tab S2 ROM is still very much in beta stage so there could be many bugs. We suggest not to use it as your daily driver.
* If you don’t have TWRP yet, get Tab S2 TWRP from here.
* Download latest ROM build from here and the Gapps that are located below to your device. Get gapps package from opengapps website.
* Reboot into TWRP by holding VOL UP + POWER + HOME on boot
* In case things go wrong make a backup
* After the backup has completed return to home and select Wipe and then Advanced Wipe
* Now ONLY tick Dalvik Cache, System, Data and Cache
* After ticking those, Swipe below to wipe
* Once the wipe has completed return to home and select the ROM
* After you selected the ROM swipe below to install it
* After the ROM has installed flash the Gapps
* When all of this is done, reboot into system, wait, and enjoy CM12.1
To root Tab S2 in CM 12.1, enable the developer options and select Root access > Apps Only > Done. No need to flash anything extra – everything is built in.