Looking for the official download link for the 4G LTE T377AUCU3BRD1 variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet? This tutorial is great for those as well who are stuck at 3G HSDPA speeds and 4G LTE speeds are not coming back.
You would not have much luck finding this ROM if your tablet is stuck in factory binary mode. A good fellow has uploaded it google drive which otherwise costs about 5 dollars.
However, if you are looking for a less bloated version of it, follow these steps.
After flashing this firmware, you will be able to get the 4G LTE speed back. It takes about 20 minutes to boot afterwards – no need to worry.
1) Boot into Odin Download Mode
2) Open ODIN and Load BL, AP, and CP only (Leave out the CSC)
3) Under Option tab ensure Auto Reset, Nand Erase, F. Reset Time are the only options selected.
5) Tablet boots into recovery, Perform a data and cache wipe
6) Reboot and wait the 20 minutes for the tablet to boot
7) I also went into Developers Options and deselected Auto Update System. Not sure if this is for OTA’s or not, but hoping